St. Louis Production Manager Job Description
Dowco’s Production Managers perform managerial direction, training, and support for the production teams.
Dowco’s Production Manager is a full time, salaried position. The majority of the job is performed in the field and you report to the Operations Manager.
Production Manager Key Responsibilities & Performance Deliverables:
Assist Dowco Operations Manager by:
- Ensuring that production goals are met
- Ensure budgeted hours are achieved on work produced
- Proactively recruit and retain quality players for the team
- Ensure that training & development is taking place so that leaders are grown
- Coach, develop and hold accountable direct reports
- Ensure that we are achieving mission statement standards on all we do
Production Manager Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Horticulture, Business or Landscape Management
- Professional and polished email & phone etiquette
- Excellent verbal communication skills and ability to “manage up, down and across"