Field Supervisor Job Description
Dowco’s field supervisor performs support activities to ensure top quality work standards and to maintain organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
This position is a stepping stone to managerial positions!
Field Supervisor Key Responsibilities & Performance Deliverables:
- Ensure that we are achieving quality standards on work completed.
- Set up jobs and crews.
- Coach, groom and evaluate team leaders.
- Assist in developing safety programs and discussions.
- Perform property and quality inspections as needed and report findings.
- Ensuring all needed equipment is available and operational.
- Assist in ensuring all needed job materials are available.
- Assist in creating and implementing a training schedule.
- Ensure crews are hitting or exceeding their production goals.
- Open and close facilities.
- Perform other types of work during off-peak seasons, i.e. snow events.
Field Supervisor Leader Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Valid driver’s license, no points.
- 5 years of experience in the Green Industry.
- Self-sustaining problem solving abilities.
- Solid Plant ID skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time wisely.
- Excellent communication skills with clients & employees.
- A clear thinker with imagination who is an inclusive leader and a confident expert.
- Able to perform and teach top quality work in a variety of green industry areas (Landscape Management, Lawn Care, Design/Build, Irrigation and Snow Removal).